- Court is open from 8:00am to 9:00pm for tennis play only.
- With respect for neighbors, please keep noise to a minimum.
- No pets on court at any time.
- Help keep the court clean. Use the trash receptacles.
- Court time limited to one hour for practice or play.
- Classes with Parks Department Permits take priority.
Lessons for Children Ages 3-6
- Free, no registration necessary
- Tennis racquets are provided
- Wednesdays, July 9th through August 13th, 9-11am
- 3 x 40 minute sessions:
- Group A 3/4 year olds 9-9:40am
- Group B 3/4 year olds 9:40-10:20am
- Group C 5/6 year olds 10:20-11am
- Class size is limited to 20, first come first served
- The Friends of Titus Sparrow Park are partnering with Tenacity again this summer to offer tennis lessons using the innovative QuickStart Tennis format.
This method is designed to build the children’s enjoyment of the game, while developing and refining their tennis skills more quickly and efficiently. Check out www.tenacity.org/summer_overview.php for more information about Tenacity’s Youth Summer Programs for children ages 6-16.
Visit http://consumers.quickstarttennis.com for more information about QuickStart.